Commercial Director (B2B services), Bratislava, Slovakia
Our client is a reputable international player in the area of business-to-business services with a significant business presence in Slovakia. In order to support its development we are looking for a senior and dynamic professional to take the role of Commercial Director. The position is based in Bratislava.
The Commercial Director will be a driving force in the executive committee of the company and will be responsible in front of business and organizational challenges. He/she will be fully accountable for achieving annual business objectives. He/she will ensure that the organization has the right people, processes, instruments and KPI’s to sustainably deliver business growth while exceeding customer expectations.
He/she will ensure that the company retains key customer relationships, successfully competes for new business, and evolves its product and service offering capabilities to clients.
He/she shall :
- propose and ensure optimal team structure and changes (recruitment, succession planning etc.) in the sales organization (field sales),
- understand the structure and sources of achieved results, be able to propose and implement corrective segmentation steps,
- ensure systematic and goal-driven development of employees he/she will be responsible for,
- create an open, communicative and competitive environment,
- ensure optimum working conditions for employees he/she will be responsible for,
- build and nurture long term relationships with key corporate clients on the highest decision making level.
Desired skills & experience
The ideal candidate will likely have 10 to 15 years of commercial management experience in the B2B sector (financial services, IT services, HR services, logistics services etc …).
He/she will have grown the ladder of commercial management from field sales to national sales leadership. He/she will be a pragmatic and sales driven executive with serious trackrecord at structuring (or restructuring) sales forces and sales organizations, driving and controlling commercial performance and launching new products or services from scratch.
A successful trackrecord of developing relationships with large international corporate accounts and strategic partnerships will be highly valued.
He/shall be a strong networker with serious credentials in the business community in Slovakia and be at ease in international environments (both internally and externally).
He/she shall demonstrate the following skills and features :
- excellent leadership, management and coaching skills,
- advanced negotiation skills (tactical thinking),
- long term relationship management ability (acquisition, tender management, contracting, service delivery etc …),
- experience developing and successfully implementing business plans, growth and segmentation strategies,
- strong analytical skills and sophistication in KPI management,
- contract negotiation knowledge,
- very good understanding of numbers,
- budget management skills,
- flexibility and adaptability to manage business and teams in a highly competitive environment,
- pragmatic approach in delivering efficient solutions to both large and small corporate customers,
- strategic thinking orientation combined with a can do, entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude,
- international mindset,
- be a native Slovak (or Czech) speaker and fluent English.
The position is based in Bratislava.
Application : If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and energy for this role – and would feel the motivation to embark on this great adventure – please mail your CV and motivation letter in English to Philippe Riboton at : [email protected]