Fundraising Manager (Real Estate Investment, Prague, Czech Republic)
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated real estate/financial executive to lead the fundraising management of our client’s evergreen real estate investment fund for qualified investors. The position is based in Prague (Czech Republic).
Our client is a real estate investment and development company operating for more than 20 years in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with a long term investment strategy for its commercial real estate portfolio.
The client demonstrates a unique track record in managing risk successfully in the CEE market environment for institutional investment partners, private investors and family offices.
The role of the Fundraising Manager will consist of:
- identifying and onboarding domestic and international investors either directly from own contacts or via other capital raising platforms who can source investors for the fund,
- targeting investors across the CEE region as well as globally,
- presenting the fund to investors and ensuring ongoing investor client management,
- managing and maintaining relationships with all external fundraising channels and partners,
- developing various placement strategies to deliver fund raising targets,
- liaising with and reporting to senior management team on fundraising performance.
Senior Associate or Director level.
Czech or Slovak native with international experience and orientation (studies or work experience).
Strong track record in real estate investments, either from fund management, private equity, investment banking, private banking or wealth management.
Senior client management expertise demonstrated in the real estate investment area or the banking area.
Strong network of high net worth investors and placement channels in both the Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe.
Master’s degree in finance or MBA with at least 10 years of experience in relation with real estate investments or real estate financing.
Compliance with KYC and AMLRO.
An executive level salary package with an attractive performance related bonus will be proposed.
Application : Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Philippe Riboton at: [email protected]